[Gambas-devel] About gb.adt (2)

Emil Lenngren emil.lenngren at ...176...
Fri Aug 24 17:50:36 CEST 2012

I agree on load time for C++ libraries.

Have you looked at the source code for std::set? Try to make a faster tree
;)
The really slow code in libstdc++ are the i/o-routines, iostream, fstream
etc. I see no reason to use them at all. But the datastructures and
algorithms are fast.

It is always possible to "borrow" code from libstdc++ too, as it is GPL.

/Emil