[Gambas-devel] Daily PPA build fails on lucid

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...176...
Thu Aug 23 01:54:07 CEST 2012

Hi! I have been getting some build errors on the Ubuntu Lucid daily
build. The logs can be found here [0], just click "buildlog" under the
failed builds (no launchpad account needed). Due to launchpad issues,
i'm not able to request any build, as they are moving the
infrastructure and have a queue of 1200 builds (13 hours).

The svn revision used to build the package can be calculated using the
revno on its name +1105 (Due to a bug on how source packages are
built, i can't yet use the real revision).

PS: I updated the PPA package so the new gb.adt component is included
on every supported Ubuntu version, and fixed the man pages. They were
really outdated, some options where causing segfaults or where even
recently replaced (They may also be included upstream)

[0] https://code.launchpad.net/~sebikul/+recipe/gambas3-daily-lucid