[Gambas-devel] Compiling gambas using clang-analyzer

Emil Lenngren emil.lenngren at ...176...
Tue Aug 14 21:33:30 CEST 2012

clang-analyzer seems to analyse on a per-file basis. It's impossible to
write an analyser that only analyses per-file basis that doesn't report
false positives. You need a whole-program-analyser for that.

/Emil