[Gambas-devel] Components name and installation

Patrik Karlsson pata.karlsson at ...176...
Mon Aug 6 22:10:16 CEST 2012

2012/8/6 Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>

> Le 29/07/2012 20:29, Patrik Karlsson a écrit :
> >
> > One more thing that might or might not be related. The menu option
> > library/component properties is disabled but functional via short cuts
> > for library and components, ctrl shift p.
> >

> Hu? What are you talking about?
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

What I ment was that the menu item "Project/Library properties"
and "Project/Component properties" could not be selected with the mouse,
but the short cut, "ctrl shift p" worked just fine.

I have just moved from ubuntu (unity) to kubuntu and everything is ok now.