[Gambas-devel] Twitter API and Gambas

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...176...
Sun Apr 15 02:43:42 CEST 2012

Hi. I created a project about a year ago to allow gambas3 applications
to interact with social networks and other online services [0] . I
could only implement a Facebook and Google URL Shortener class. If you
check the source code, an Oauth2 class binded to the facebook API can
be found [1]. The project is really outdated, i'm not sure if the
facebook class works with the new introduced changes, and a lot of
optimization can be made.

I am planning on doing a rework of the project, by making it a whole
component, and not separate projects. A twitter library may also be
added, but I need to catch up with it's API. If you don't mind waiting
a few weeks/months, you may start a twitter client using the available
source.

I hope this helps!

[0] http://code.google.com/p/gambas-online
[1] http://code.google.com/p/gambas-online/source/browse/trunk/facebook/.src/OAuth2.module