[Gambas-devel] Get missed svn changes

tobi tobias at ...692...
Sat Apr 14 22:20:26 CEST 2012

Hi,

I appear to re-download the whole source tree the second time within two days so I just ask now:
How (the hell) would I get the changes of revisions that I missed between the last time I updated
and commited?

I tried to svn update -r REV but this just says that I would be at revision REV and does nothing
except that. Not even the svn log is different.
In future, I will of course take care of getting the latest revision before commiting but there will
certainly be a method to fix that. That seems to be an uncommon problem or I used the wrong queries
on search engine?
I would greatly appreciate any help.

Regards,
Tobi