[Gambas-devel] GL Examples

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Jul 5 11:13:16 CEST 2011

> Hi Benoit!
>
> From my own experience, if I put everything in one big demo, it would be
> too much for most of the people (if that's what you mean?), even Gambas
> Gears was initially too much for me to understand, that's why I went for
> tutorials online. There is already place for OpenGL tutorials on on
> gambasdoc page for step by step tutorials. I think it would be best to
> show people the way from very basics to something more. On the other
> hand, some of the projects could be shown as examples, but I just don't
> know how to put them there in organised fashion. Any help would be
> appreciated :)
>
> Tomek.

I don't know. It depends on the size of the "nehe" examples.

As these examples are documented on the nehe website, putting all of them in
the same project should not be a problem. Look at the "Painting" gambas
example: I'm thinking about something like that.

But do as you like. If you make me twenty Gambas projects, I think I will be
able to merge them into one sole example.

Benoît Minisini