[Gambas-devel] gb3: GUI tab order fails to save/load properly

Tue Jan 25 01:27:08 CET 2011

I've noticed recently that when saving my project, exiting gb3, then
always preserved. All the same tabs are open, but one of them will be in
the wrong position/order. Is this still occurring? I'm not on the latest
gb3 build because of some code changes I need to make to my project.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues