[Gambas-devel] A few comment about Tommy's changes

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Aug 5 19:35:13 CEST 2011

> > Benoit,
> >
> > I've uploaded changes to SVN, I hope you won't get a heart attack after
> > you see it ;) It seems like there are some communication problems, Kevin
> > Fishburne wrote he could see my posts on Devel-List.
> >
> > Tomek.
>
> I added some missing ';' in method signatures. Can you check the result?
>
> Do you have some opengl  project that crashed before so that I can test?

And each time you receive a Gambas object reference as argument of a method,
you have to check it with GB.CheckObject(). Unless you accept that the
reference can be null.

Example:

BEGIN_METHOD(GLUQUADRICTEXTURE, GB_OBJECT Quad; GB_BOOLEAN Texture)

  GLUquadric *quad = VARG(Quad);

  if (GB.CheckObject(quad))
    return;

  gluQuadricTexture(quad, VARG(Texture));