[Gambas-devel] A few comment about Tommy's changes

Fri Aug 5 08:41:38 CEST 2011

On 08/05/2011 02:30 AM, tommyline at ...674... wrote:
> Hi Benoit,
> That's strange, because I can see all my posts in the Devel archive. They just are attached to the other post. I wanted to test the quadric part and be sure it works, before do the nurbs too,
> but if you want me to I can really do the upload, just wanted to save you time. If you could confirm that you got this mail, I will commit the changes.

I got the mail, so it is going out to the list. I've been getting your
other ones too (that I know of).

I'm out of my depth in trying to help you add new stuff to gb3, but I
should tell you that I'm extremely excited to see you expanding its
OpenGL support. I'm cheering you on, and if there is anything I can do
to help (making sure the revisions compile, testing the functions) I
will. Keep up the awesome work. I have a feeling that once you get the
first routine right, the next will be a lot easier.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues