[Gambas-devel] Release of Gambas 3

David Villalobos Cambronero david.villalobos.c at ...176...
Tue Apr 5 15:35:58 CEST 2011

Hi Benoit, and all.

Some of us are trying to help the Gambas project with some code lines and
translations, I've read that Gambas 3 is getting closer, so I want to know
if you have some comments for the projects that we have or you have any
ideas about what our projects should be able to do before Gambas 3 is
released. I want my project to be part of Gambas 3, but I don't know if it
fits the Gambas 3 requirements that's why I'm asking.

It would be nice for translators to know when Gambas 3 will be released so
we can have all translations up to date.

Best regards
---
David