[Gambas-devel] $50 bounty for backporting a gb3 method to gb2 tree

Tue Oct 12 08:46:49 CEST 2010

  See this post for reference:

http://old.nabble.com/gb.image:-image-alpha-channel-accessibility-td29413575.html#a29476167

In the event that adding new features to GAMBAS 2 is acceptable, I'd
like to offer a bounty for backporting the Image.DrawAlpha method from
GAMBAS 3 to GAMBAS 2. Benoît was kind enough to add it to gb3 but I was
unable to successfully test it due to unknown issues with the build at
the time. I hope this is acceptable to all gb2 and gb3 devs and give
automatic priority to Benoît if he thinks it's a good idea. While a
patch just for me would work, I think it would be a loss for everyone if
the commit wasn't added to gb2's tree.

The DrawAlpha method basically copies the alpha channel of one image to
the alpha channel of another, leaving the target image's RGB channel
undisturbed. Pretty straightforward hopefully.

All opinions on this are welcome and payment is available by whatever
means you prefer.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues