[Gambas-devel] Gambas3 IDE overwriting symbolic links

Ron ron at ...572...
Tue Nov 30 17:35:27 CET 2010

Could it be that after this fix there is a bug where in normal files
are not editable, ea you cannot type anything in them?

About half of the files in my project have this behavior, some work...

I thought I had found a cause...

While my command line project is running from IDE, I do a search on
them via search toolbar, and then stop project after I found some
hits, most of the files are not editable after stopping running
project, i thought only the files in where a search hit was found, but
also others.

But starting and stopping the project most of the time let me edit them again.
Maybe it's not related to the search at all, just random locks which are kept...

I guess I have to conclude i'm not ready for gambas3 yet (or the other
way around), it costs me too much time, which i don't have.
I remember having this opinion the last time I started to switch over
my project...

Can anyone with more time, start to make it better please ;-)

Regards,
Ron_2nd.