[Gambas-devel] Gambas3 IDE overwriting symbolic links

Ron ron at ...572...
Tue Nov 30 13:51:09 CET 2010

Yes, I know, I have all links too in my projects...

I can show a before and after screenshot, but you have to believe me.
Its an command line project on Ubuntu 10.04 and gb.qt, but would be
weird if that mattered.
Revision from yesterday.

lrwxrwxrwx 1 ron ron     35 2010-11-01 17:02 CPwrCtrl.class ->
../../DomotiGa3/.src/CPwrCtrl.class
-rw-r--r-- 1 ron ron 115966 2010-11-30 13:43 CRFXComRX.class

The CRFXComRX.class just got overwritten, the file above that is still a link.

I think I can reproduce it like this:

Open project, see the symlinked files in treeview, click on Reset Filter button.
Type a letter in a class file and click save button from the class
edit toolbar, and gone is your link...

Regards,
Ron_2nd.