[Gambas-devel] $50 bounty for backporting a gb3 method to gb2 tree

kevinfishburne kevinfishburne at ...590...
Thu Nov 4 04:49:23 CET 2010

Fabien Bodard-4 wrote:

> and if you send me your project so i can see what is the problem ...
> and why it don't want to compile ?

With graphics and sound it is currently around 172 MB. I've temporarily
hosted it here:

http://www.eightvirtues.com/sanctimonia/software/

as Sanctimonia.tar.bz2.

I've also posted some information about backporting the method here:

http://www.ultimaaiera.com/blog/sanctimonia-updates-client-progress-coder-needed/

and here:

http://www.eightvirtues.com/sanctimonia/journal.html

$50 equates to a damn fine sushi dinner for two, free. Come on people.

-----
Kevin Fishburne, Eight Virtues
www:  http://sales.eightvirtues.com http://sales.eightvirtues.com
e-mail:  mailto:sales at ...590... sales at ...590...
phone: (770) 853-6271