[Gambas-devel] disabled component gb.image.imlib

Erwin Lemmers erwin.lemmers at ...653...
Sun May 30 14:33:20 CEST 2010

On 05/30/2010 01:32 PM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> After update gambas3 to the latest version, Im using 2980 now I did a
>>
>> ./make distclean
>> ./reconf-all
>> ./reconfigure -C
>>
>> Configure ends with
>>
>> config.status: config.h is unchanged
>> THESE COMPONENTS ARE DISABLED:
>> - gb.db.firebird - gb.db.sqlite2 - gb.image.imlib
>>
>> I have the imlib installed and reinstalled it but the components keeps
>> disabled.
>>
>> Any hints or checks I can do to enable this component?
>>
>> Regards Erwin
>>

> What is searched is in the gb.image.imlib/configure.ac file.
>
> It says that you need imlib>= 1.4.0, and the development packages of course.
>
> I can't say more!
>
> Regards,

Benoît,

Thanks for the fast response.

The version of imlib installed is 1.9.15 so the imlib>=1.4.0 the development packages also.
Still the component is disabled.

I'm lost.

Regards, Erwin