[Gambas-devel] [Gambas-user] Refreshing a Filechooser control [Solved]

richard terry rterry at ...627...
Fri Mar 19 02:50:06 CET 2010

On Friday 19 March 2010 04:30:39 Fabien Bodard wrote:

> try that ...
> o.FileView.reload()

  Dim o As Object
  o = FileChooser1.Children[0]
  o.FileView.reload()

This works perfectly, thanks Fabian.

Would it be possible to have this inserted in this control as a property?

Regards

richard