[Gambas-devel] [Gambas-user] de-selecting a multi-select filechooser [Solved]

richard terry rterry at ...627...
Sat Mar 13 00:54:13 CET 2010

On Saturday 13 March 2010 09:50:51 you wrote:
> Il venerdì 12 marzo 2010 23:30:44 richard terry ha scritto:
> > I wondered if it was possible programatically to deselect a users multi
> > select
> >
> > ie, if I've an checkbox as an option for the user to set the
> > Filechoose1.multi=true, and they change their mind > click it off, how
> > does one remove the highlighted multiple selected files?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Richard
>
> FileChooser1.SelectedPath = User.Home 'or the path you want to restart from
>
> Stefano

Turns out this is not needed.

I it was my faulty logic in the click event of my chekcbox - it works as you
would expect, simply by setting the multi to false it automatcally removes the
multiple file select.

Doing as you suggest makes no difference on my machine at the end of the day.

Thanks and regards

Richard