[Gambas-devel] Developing components with C++ for C++libraries

Dima Malkov dima.malkov.russia at ...176...
Sun Jan 31 11:53:02 CET 2010

There is some library, written with C++. I want to use its power with
Gambas.
It's a static library.

So, using the documentation for Gambas, I have made an empty component.
I used gb.mysql component as template, because it consists of only 1
pair of header and source files.
I included the header of my library. While compiling there were
mistakes, because gcc tried to compile namespaces, etc. I resolved
this problem. All compilled well. Then while including component in
Gambas-project there was an error #162. I added empty function
GB_INIT() in <<<extern "C" {}>>>. That is all I can do with the
documentation.

But I don't know, what is the next step must be done.

Regards,
Dima Malkov.