[Gambas-devel] gb3 editor anomalies - a possible explanation

Kadaitcha Man nospam.nospam.nospam at ...176...
Sat Jan 9 00:54:18 CET 2010

richard terry wrote:

> I've noticed that if I use the scroll bar on the mouse to scroll down
> the gambas IDE, then sometimes I get large numbers of 'pasting' into
> my code just like your pictures (ie I put too much pressure on the
> mouse wheel).
>
> I reckon its the fact that depressioning the middle mouse button is a
> paste action.
>
> I just scroll using the scroll bars and it dosn't happen.

Ron_1st clarified what you meant. Thanks. My mouse is brand new and the
problem occurred with the old mouse as well. With this mouse it's difficult
to put too much pressure on the mouse wheel because it has a firm click
action, which needs a deliberate click.

Nevertheless I will keep my eye on the scrolling, thank you.