[Gambas-devel] Gambas deploy with crosscompiler.

Matteo Lisi matteo.lisi at ...648...
Mon Feb 1 16:01:21 CET 2010

But what do you think if I move the source directory of Gambas from PC
to ARM after the ./configure and make ?

Il 01/02/2010 15.37, Benoît Minisini ha scritto:
>> Hi , Benoît  and thanks for your reply ...
>>
>> But what the make install do ?
>>
>> We can change this script for an ARM installation , and make install on
>> the ARM system.
>>
>> Then:
>> ./configure and make  on PC side
>> make  install on ARM
>>
>> (I have the autoconf and make packet on ARM)
>>
>> what do you think ?
>>
>> Regards
>>

> Yes. Actually it makes no sense to "make install" on the PC, as all the files
> must go on the ARM.
>
> But I have no idea how that could work: I think you should try to share the
> source folder between the PC and the ARM (with nfs for example), do
> ./configure and make on the PC, and run "make install" on the ARM on the same
> shared directory.
>
> But if some master of cross-compiling read these mails, it would be cool to
> help us!
>

> Nessun virus nel messaggio in arrivo.
> Controllato da AVG - www.avg.com
> Versione: 9.0.733 / Database dei virus: 271.1.1/2660 -  Data di rilascio: 01/31/10 20:35:00

http://www.engicam.com <http://www.engicam.com>

*ENGICAM s.r.l.*
Progettazione di sistemi elettronici
50018 Scandicci - FIRENZE
Via dei Pratoni, 16 int. 13 O-N
P.I. 05389070482

http://www.freescale.com <http://www.freescale.com> › Matteo Lisi
<mailto:matteo.lisi at ...648...>
( +39 055 7311387
6 +39 055 7318333
NOTICE: This message and attachments are intended only for the use of
their addresses and may contain confidential information belonging to
Engicam. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any reading, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the original sender immediately and