[Gambas-devel] Signal 11 rev 3124

Ron ron at ...572...
Tue Aug 24 08:51:46 CEST 2010

  On 23-8-2010 22:03, Benoît Minisini wrote:
>> With rev 3124 I get the signal 11 below.
>>
>> It appears to come (don't know for sure) after this error message and a
>> close (ME.close) of an modal window. (FSplashScreen) opened via
>> FSplashScreen.ShowModal
>>
>> "Error: Unknown symbol 'GetArrow'in class 'Main'11
>> FSidePanel.RefreshArrow.248
>> Program Aborted"
>>
> Either the gb.form component was not correctly compiled, either there was a
> bug that corrupted memory. Can you use valgrind to run your program until you
> get the previous error message then the crash, and send me the output?
>
> Regards,

Benoît,

gb.form compile was ok:
---
Compiling gb.form...
OK
Installing gb.form...
---
Corrupted memory is the fault, see attached the valgrind log.
As far as I can see with my untrained eye, it reflects exactly what
happens, it crashes on a window close because of an uninitialised value.

This was run against rev 3127. on Ubuntu 10.04, gb.qt4

Regards,
Ron_2nd.