[Gambas-devel] gambas2,IDE, make an Executable

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...646...
Mon Aug 2 21:29:08 CEST 2010

Am Montag, den 02.08.2010, 12:46 +0200 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> > Salut Benoît,
> >
> > the Optional dialog when finish a make, differs between
> > Gambas.Executable, where you can 'create a shortcut on your desktop',
> > and Gambas.Component, where you asked weather you want 'Install in the
> > user component directory '
> >
> > While the parts of DBReport2 is mostly use both, they are executables
> > and  components, you always have only the Gambas.Component dialog.
> >
> > Would be nice to have also the 'create a shortcut on your desktop'
> > dialog.
>
> *Both* an executable and a component? Even if it is possible, it was never
> intended. Why are you doing that?

Salut Benoît,

yeah, both. DBReport2 was ported from DBReport a gambas1 project to
gambas2.

The IDE (DBReportDesigner2) uses the Viewer (DBReportViewer2) for
PreView during the "mise en page". But the Viewer as standalone is the
preview/printer interface.

For using them both, out from my other projects I made also the IDE a
component.
--
Amicalement
Charlie