[Gambas-devel] MessageLabel and DatePicker

David Villalobos Cambronero david.villalobos.c at ...176...
Sun Aug 1 17:45:13 CEST 2010

Hi, not at all, thanks for asking. You can rename it as you want (I'm
not good with names).

I can remember now why did I place that event, if you do not need it
just remove it.

Regards
---
David