[Gambas-devel] User components in Gambas 3

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Apr 21 11:30:37 CEST 2010

> > - They should have a special name, because they are not real executables,
> > but some sort of "Gambas" libraries instead.
>
> For me that will be a BIG problem, because, some of my "components" are
> executables, which used in other projects.
>
> Why, even if retaining all of the points below, it could not be
> executable and/or library.

They are actually executables like any other. I just wanted to say that
normally the user won't run them. But you will be able to use a executable
both as a program and as a library if you want.

Benoît Minisini