[Gambas-devel] Problem with MoveScale saved into .form files on gambas2

Alonso Cárdenas Márquez acm at ...641...
Thu Oct 29 23:42:57 CET 2009

Hi

Some days ago a FreeBSD user report to me about a problem with gambas2
forms. The main problem was that forms were not displayed any controls
in there, but if we open a project from gambas2-examples it works
without problems. I tested with 2.15.2, 2.16 and 2.17 and It doesn't
work in those versions too.

I was investigating about that and I found that MoveScaled value into
.form files are saved like zero ( MoveScaled(0,0,0,0) ). It is not
working fine in FreeBSD. My question is what is the component of
gambas2 used for save MoveScaled value to .form files? and what files
could I see for fix the problem?

Greetings
ACM