[Gambas-devel] problems with user-components

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Fri Oct 9 23:16:01 CEST 2009

Salut,

I have a project which uses 4 components.
/MyProject
|__/project
	  |_switch (1 component)
		|_ 2 component \
		|		> 4 component
		|_ 3 component /

last week I set up an svn-repository and imported all dir's and files.
Then for testing matters I checked out ../trunk to
/MyProjectTEST
|__/project
	  |_switch (1 component)
		|_ 2 component \
		|		 > 4 component
		|_ 3 component /
 svn worked like a charm, then I compiled the parts from up because of
the requires ... nothings, happens and I think the link wasn't made, the
component it self and the required where always claimed.

After deleting in ~/.local/lib/gambas2 the concerned *.component and
*.gambas, so the component it self and the required where no more
claimed after recompilation.

But the exported functions where not recognised .

That where OK, after deleting also the in */.local/share/gambas2/info
the concerned *.info and *.list and recompilation.

This all happened on gambas2, a check out of the newest IDE/Version
changed nothing.

[OperatingSystem]
OperatingSystem=Linux
KernelRelease=2.6.24-24-generic