[Gambas-devel] Feature suggestion non urgent

richard terry rterry at ...627...
Wed Oct 7 08:00:07 CEST 2009

2 non-urgent feature requests.

At the moment I'm working with hundreds of files doing help for my project,
including  a huge number of png files.

1) It would be handly to have a 'hover over' popup of a thumbnail of the png
or even the text file when the mouse is over a line in the tree.

2) Also another feature which I think would be really useful in the gui (maybe
it exists and I missed it) would be a  'find file in the tree function' -
again I've such a huge number of files and sudirectories that if I forget
where I put a particular file it can take ages to find.

Regards

richard