[Gambas-devel] TimePicker Updated

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Nov 29 01:45:28 CET 2009

> Hi, here is the "new" version of the control. Please let me know any
>  comment.
>
>  Regards
>

> --
> David

Ane here are my comments:

- The Format property constants should be 0 and 1.

- If you can only enter an hour between 0 and 11, you should be able to enter
AM/PM too somewhere.

- The border must be optional, by making a Border property. You can decide if
you want a boolean Border property, or an integer one taking one of the
constants of the Border class.

- When a SpinBox gets focus, maybe it would be better to select all its text.

- You must not set the font of the spinboxes. It must be the font of the
control.

I will implement a SpinBox.Border property to be able to not display its
border, like TextBox.

Benoît Minisini