[Gambas-devel] Postgres lo_import question

Christophe christophe at ...644...
Mon Nov 23 14:21:59 CET 2009

Hi

To use large object, you must create a column type oid (eg: my_column)
To import a  file, it must be store on the PostgreSQL Server (eg /tmp)
and use the same method as standard insert in Gambas

INSERT INTO my_table (my_column) VALUES ( lo_import('/tmp/my_image.png'));

postgres (unix user) must have the right to read on /tmp

Regards,