[Gambas-devel] Problem with MoveScale saved into .form files on gambas2

Alonso Cárdenas Márquez acm at ...641...
Mon Nov 2 19:24:54 CET 2009

2009/11/1 Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>:
>> Hi
>>
>> Some days ago a FreeBSD user report to me about a problem with gambas2
>> forms. The main problem was that forms were not displayed any controls
>> in there, but if we open a project from gambas2-examples it works
>> without problems. I tested with 2.15.2, 2.16 and 2.17 and It doesn't
>> work in those versions too.
>>
>> I was investigating about that and I found that MoveScaled value into
>> .form files are saved like zero ( MoveScaled(0,0,0,0) ). It is not
>> working fine in FreeBSD. My question is what is the component of
>> gambas2 used for save MoveScaled value to .form files? and what files
>> could I see for fix the problem?
>>
>> Greetings
>> ACM
>>

> I am almost sure that it is a bug in the Round() function on FreeBSD.
>
> Can you confirm that by running: gbx2 -e "Round(100 / 7, -4)" ?
>
> It must return 14.2857.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

It is 1,42857 here.

-3 -> 1,4286
-2 -> 1,429
-1 -> 1,43
0 -> 1,4

well, you are right it is a problem in the round function. where could
I see for try fix the problem?

Greetings
ACM