[Gambas-devel] need help for EXTERN

juelin juergen.linder at ...433...
Sun May 24 10:22:35 CEST 2009

I have two shared libraries at my gambas program. The shared library
(libftd2xx) works well.
But when I call the fuction "OpenDevice" from shared library liblumax I got
returncode 127.
Curse the function OpenDevice" from liblumax call the function "SETVIDPID"
from libftd2xx.

My gambas program declarations:
EXTERN Lumax_OpenDevice(PhysicalDevice AS Integer, Channel AS Integer) AS
Integer IN "/usr/libliblumax"
EXTERN FT_SetVIDPID(pwdVID AS Integer, pwdPID AS Integer) AS Integer IN
"/usr/lib/libftd2xx"
    x = Lumax_OpenDevice(1, 0)  ' here comes the error

I got this message on console:
LaserEdit: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/liblumax.so: undefined symbol:
FT_SetVIDPID

Can someone help me????

thank you and kind regards
Jürgen