[Gambas-devel] V4L2: MJPEG format w/ QuickCam 9000 Pro

831photo shannon at ...622...
Thu Jan 29 22:00:02 CET 2009

Ok, an update:

With the latest trunk version (1834), the QC9000 IS capturing. It appears
that the colors may be incorrect, maybe it is an RGB signal? Blues look
yellow, it has a heavy purple tone (reds and blacks).

Here's the only debug info presented:
gambas v4l2: Device is V4L2! [0]
gambas v4l2: cropping not supported [22]
gambas v4l2: Capture ON [22]

Also, did many gb.image functions get pulled? Specifically, the effects -
charcoal, oilpaint, etc? I didn't see anything in the changelog, but they
aren't available. I even tried putting the gb.image folder from 2.11 into
the 3.0 version then compiling, with no luck.

Thanks again!

Shan