[Gambas-devel] SVN broken?

Gareth Bult gareth at ...560...
Thu Jan 22 13:03:51 CET 2009

Ok,

Getting closer ..

  img = $device.Image         => this works
  pic.Picture = img.Picture   => this is generating the Segfault ..

So the image create code itself isn't crashing, but it looks like it's generating something that's causing the image->picture format conversion to die horribly ..

Gareth.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gareth Bult" <gareth at ...560...>
Sent: Thursday, 22 January, 2009 1:36:38 AM GMT +00:00 GMT Britain, Ireland, Portugal
Subject: Re: [Gambas-devel] SVN broken?

Hi,

Ok it's better .. my demo project now loads up and runs .. up to the point where it does;

  pic.Picture = $device.Image.Picture

Which generates a segfault.

Now .. I'll start to debug tomorrow, but I'm fairly confident (unless anyone else has edited my code and updated SVN) that all the code was running Ok before the issue that prevented me from loading projects .. i.e. I'm fairly sure this isn't in the v4l code.

Gareth.