[Gambas-devel] Re; Weird crash ...

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Jan 10 22:42:38 CET 2009

On mercredi 7 janvier 2009, Gareth Bult wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just recompiled V3 from svn and the small project I was working on now
> crashes the IDE with the following;
>
> $ gambas3
> FDebugExpr.$load.636: #11: Unknown symbol 'Toolbar' in class 'Window'
> 0: FDebugExpr.$load.636
> 1: FDebugExpr.FDebugExpr.0
> 2: FDebugExpr.Add.33
> 3: FDebugExpr.ReadSettings.552
> 4: Design.ReadDebugSettings.890
> 5: Design.Start.662
> 6: Design.Step.412
> 7: Project.Run.1628
> 8: FMain.Action_Activate.949
> 9: >Action.Raise.204
>
> This happens when I try to run the program in any way .. (F8 for example).
>
> Project attached (it's all but empty!)
>
> ????
>
> However (!) a couple of random example projects still seem to work file
> (gears for example) ...
>
> Gareth.

Apparently you don't use the latest svn revision. Please tell which revision
you are using when you have a bug, because some of recent ones have broken -
this is a development version!

The reason of this bug is just that the Window.Toolbar constant were replaced
by Window.Utility, Utility being the name used by the freedesktop standards.