[Gambas-devel] gb3, qt4, Ubuntu 9.10 ---> Environment issue or bug?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Dec 31 16:20:22 CET 2009

> >> I already updated the page. I can undo it if you wish.
> >
> > Yes, because <nobr> is not understood as a rich text marker in gb.gtk.
> > Rich text must be kept the same for gb.qt and gb.gtk.
>
> So, do you have any ideas about how to get the horizontal scrollbar to
> display without relying on luck?

TextEdit displays HTML-like text, and HTML is always formatted according to a
given width.

By default, that width is the width of the TextEdit display area.

Qt allows to specify an arbitrary width, but it won't change the story: the
horizontal scrollbar will display only if the HTML text cannot be wrapped to
the widget width.

--
Benoît Minisini