[Gambas-devel] gb3, qt4 Windows

Kadaitcha Man nospam.nospam.nospam at ...176...
Thu Dec 31 13:44:29 CET 2009

2009/12/31 Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...176...>:

> this is the same on kde4, than in gnome ... but not in kde3...

Oh, good Lord! I just installed kubuntu in a VM to test it too.

>> It will be 2010 here in Indonesia in just under 8 hours, so have a
>> safe and happy new year.
>
> have a safe and happy new year too

Nothing a few cold beers won't fix, mate :)

I'll be drunk before the new year gets here.

Kadaitcha Man, an Aussie living in West Timor.

Hey, just so you know, a few years ago, five maybe, Gambas was at v1
and v2 was in alpha, IIRC. I looked at gambas back then and figured it
had potential but Linux itself wasn't ready for the likes of me, being
a very demanding Windows connoisseur and all. You may or may not be
pleased to know that it was gambas alone that got me to finally move,
lock, stock and barrel, to Linux.

Of course, I now have a big problem with having paid for a very
expensive, long-term Microsoft MSDN VLK subscription. Care for a
full-blown Enterprise Server 2008 or Windows 7 Ultimate to do some
testing on?

Or to put it another way, congratulations. If I like it, despite the
learning curve I've had, you've done exceedingly well.

That's a compliment, not an insult, ok?