[Gambas-devel] gb3, qt4 Windows

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...176...
Thu Dec 31 10:01:52 CET 2009

2009/12/31 Kadaitcha Man <nospam.nospam.nospam at ...176...>:
> 2009/12/31 Kadaitcha Man <nospam.nospam.nospam at ...176...>:
>> 2009/12/30 Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>:
>
>> So, how did you convince the window manager to not display the
>> minimise button for Message.Question()?
>>

> Benoit, following on from that question, what is the reason for a
> design-mode window in the IDE not having a minimise button but having
> one when running?

because it depend of the windows manager used by your distribution ...
it will be different between
gnome(metacity,gnome-shell,compiz),/kde(kwin)/icewm/windowmaker/e17/etc....
So we cant really manage such detail from the program itself. We can
just say to the windows manager... this is a fixed windows, and define
a series of type for the windows (popup,dialog, notifiy,etc).
But at the end if for one of the type, the wm decide to add a minimize
button ... he'll do it