[Gambas-devel] gb3 menus and the item that was clicked

Kadaitcha Man nospam.nospam.nospam at ...176...
Thu Dec 31 03:07:27 CET 2009

2009/12/31 Toni <arosa at ...615...>:
> Just out of curiosity I tested what I told you, and it seems to work

Yes, I apologised to you for that in a reply just now. Maybe I need
more coffee. I was convinced that Benoit had said such a thing to
another poster over a different issue. Neverthess, the solution will
be to use Menu.Action in the IDE menu designer because the large
number of menu items is easier to maintain there, it's visually more
productive than looking at code. That's another mistake I made, I was
also convinced that Action was not a property of Menu objects.

I don't like being wrong. It causes me to have to apologise or make up lies :)

Anyway, again, my apologies and my thanks.