[Gambas-devel] Problem with gambasdoc site

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Dec 28 22:36:03 CET 2009

> On Monday 28 December 2009 11:14 am, Laurent Carlier wrote:
> > http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.opengl?v3
> > result:
> > Unexpected error while displaying this page.
> > Stack overflow
> > CComponent.Load.281
>
> Strange, I figured it was a problem with some markup someone put in there,
> but if you try to edit it (change "help" to "edit" in the url and login)
> the same error is produced.
>
> Rob

This is the same problem I fixed in the IDE in revision #2532. I will port it
to the doc.cgi script.

By the way, Rob, will you compile Gambas 3 on the web server one day (without
the GUI components)? At the moment, it runs Gambas 1.9.44, which is a bit old.
:-)

--
Benoît Minisini