[Gambas-devel] SHOW STOPPER: GB3, sqlite3 and date fields

Kadaitcha Man nospam.nospam.nospam at ...176...
Mon Dec 14 09:22:28 CET 2009

sqlite3 correctly displays dates:

sqlite> select LogdtTimestamp from log limit 10;
9/7/2008 20:22:04
9/7/2008 20:26:03
9/7/2008 20:41:29
9/7/2008 20:59:48
9/7/2008 21:35:02
9/7/2008 21:37:37
9/7/2008 22:02:28
9/7/2008 22:26:49
9/7/2008 22:29:20
9/7/2008 22:38:10

Attachment Screenshot-1.png shows the date as Gambas3 interprets it,
which is plainly wrong.

I have checked the data with sqlite3 and with sqlitebrowser, and in
both cases the dates are displayed correctly.

Also attached is a database and supporting code showing the problem.
In short, the dates returned by Gambas are gobbledegook.

I have confirmed that the problem also exists in gb2.

Environment is Ubuntu 9.10.