[Gambas-devel] BUG gb3: TextArea in IDE

Kadaitcha Man nospam.nospam.nospam at ...176...
Sat Dec 12 01:05:26 CET 2009

2009/12/12 Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>:
>> When working in the g3 IDE, setting the foreground colour of a
>> TextArea changes the control's background colour.
>>
>> Code and picture attached.
>>

> Yes... And the problem seems to be worse than that. I will investigate...

Yes, there are other issues with it. For example, the natural thing to
do regarding the behaviour of a TextArea control is to assume it is
similar to a TextBox control. A disabled TextArea doesn't look like a
disabled TextBox. Image attached again.