[Gambas-devel] Ok, I've started on the help text

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...176...
Thu Dec 10 22:22:41 CET 2009

2009/12/10 Kadaitcha Man <nospam.nospam.nospam at ...176...>:
> 2009/12/10 Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>:
>
>> * Moreover, who will translate your documentation if it is not in the wiki?
>
> As someone who only reads and writes English, I can't answer that. If
> changing the help text in English will create a translation problem
> because of a lack of translators then it's best I don't change
> anything.

it isn't that but the wiki system inform other language page that the
main one have been changed !, and show the modifications

try to think that the wiki do many things automated... you can see the
sources of it in the gambas sources.
$trunk/app/