[Gambas-devel] Ok, I've started on the help text

Kadaitcha Man nospam.nospam.nospam at ...176...
Thu Dec 10 08:50:15 CET 2009

I've pulled gb3 rev 2471 and I'm about to start work on rewriting the help
text.

The existing directory structure will be 100% maintained, without change
(/../help/help/help/...).

Whilst I will regularly pull later versions of gb3 to see if svn pulls in
any help changes, I would really appreciate being alerted if the help text
changes.

1) The help text will be rewritten in XHTML 1.1
2) Existing icons will be used wherever possible.
3) Images will be updated wherever possible.
4) The index frame will be retained.
5) I will concentrate on gb3 only.

I have yet to decide on a plan of attack. I'll publish it when I decide what
the best approach will be.

Fabien: No doubt you will need samples to test with the new
"on-the-fly-popup-help". Let me know when I can take a look at the feature.