[Gambas-devel] Well, I kept my promise

Kari Laine klaine8 at ...176...
Wed Dec 9 10:48:10 CET 2009

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 11:18 AM, richard terry <rterry at ...627...> wrote:

> As has been raised before on this list, together we must all have a treasure
> trove of code samples which could be shared if some mechanism could be found
> to do so.

This is exactly what I have been thinking also.
I have a unlimited account on GoDaddy hosting.
I will be doing the basic page layout in the weekend (at least that is
the plan).

I will host the samples if you wish.  Just send them over with short
description to klaine8 at ...176...

GoDaddy should be quite reliable also.

Best Regards
Kari