[Gambas-devel] BUG: Major Colour Issues

Kadaitcha Man nospam.nospam.nospam at ...176...
Tue Dec 8 12:21:09 CET 2009

2009/12/8 Kadaitcha Man <nospam.nospam.nospam at ...176...>:
> 2009/12/8 Fabien Bodard <gambas.fr at ...176...>:

>> You are using Gnome with qt4 ... and gambas2 use ..... qt3 !! and yes
>> the config files are not the same between qt4 and qt3... so even if
>> you change the qt4 colours... the qt3 one will not change...
>
> If that's true, scratch my last reply.

Bugger. It is true.

Not that I didn't believe you, but... :)

I just tried it in G3 and it works fine.

Tu es un garçon très méchant. I now have to weigh up the cost of the
pain of being trapped against the rock or against the hard place.

Ok, well, I figure I'm here for the long haul so I'll swing over to G3
and do what I can to help improve that. I just hope I can get my
application up and running before G3 becomes beta.

Sheesh. La douleur! La douleur! Ça fait mal! Aïe! Aïe!

I look on the bright side, you see. The alternative is C.