[Gambas-devel] Gambas3 Directory Structure

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Mon Dec 7 11:02:20 CET 2009

Am Montag, den 07.12.2009, 20:01 +1100 schrieb Kadaitcha Man:
> 2009/12/7 Charlie Reinl <Karl.Reinl at ...16...>:

> >> I know that. What's the point of having empty directories and having
> >> to press Ctrl-H?
> >>
> >> It doesn't make sense to me.
> >>
> > Toggles view (hide or show hidden files/directories)
>
> Charlie, you've been very helpful to me in the past, which I'm truly
> very grateful for, but right now you're either being a bit dense or
> you're not understanding the problem, or both :)
>
> I'll try again. What is the point of having having everything in the
> project folder hidden?
>
> I want to see my files, by default, so why does G3 try to hide them
> from me? Why do I have to go to the trouble of pressing Ctrl-H at all?
>
> There is no point to it that I can fathom. None at all.
>
> I mean, why hide something that the programmer can unhide? All it does
> is force the programmer to unhide the files. It really seems verrückt,
> beknackt, irre, irrsinnig, wahnsinnig, bekloppt, spinnert,
> übergeschnappt, verdreht, versessen, rappelig, toll, fetzig, spleenig,
> sinnlos, nichts sagend, aussichtslos, stumpf, unnütz, müßig, zwecklos
> undt eine Verschwendung von Zeit :)
>
> Capice, old mate?

Salut,

oh,... ah.. no all three.

Why should programmer want to see the files, how they stored on the
disk ?

Or do you use other editor then the gambas IDE.

I do not use gambas3 a lot, (only looking for compatibility) but I
didn't remark that as a problem.

--
Amicalement
Charlie