[Gambas-devel] Splitter syntax apparentlly not working.

richard terry rterry at ...627...
Sun Dec 6 12:49:50 CET 2009

On Sunday 06 December 2009 22:16:38 you wrote:
> > I decided to bite the bullet and convert my (huge) project to qt4 which
> >  would also mean droping kde3 konqueror and using webkit which is why
> > I've put it off for so long.
> >
> > I un-check the old qt settings, and re-checked with qt4 ones, and drawing
> > areas replaced the now out-of-date controls. - ok I can fix that.
> >
> > But settings is behaving strangly with layouts eg the docs say and always
> > have:
> >
> > VSplit.Layout (gb.qt)
> > Syntax
> > PROPERTY Layout AS String
> > Returns or sets the description of the splitter layout.
> > This property is a comma-separated list of the relative sizes of the
> >  children.
> >
> > But  Vsplit_whatever.layout = "100,200" for example dosn't work and
> >  complains that it wants an integer, as per the sample in the picture
> >  below.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> > Regards
> >
> > richard
>
> Not an Integer, but an Integer[]. You must replace the "values separated by
> commas stored in a string" by an array of integers.
>
> Regards,

Thanks Benoit, got to that eventually.

Lots of problems with this conversion including numerous sig11's when running
which I'll digest and try and send to you in the coming weeks.

One weird thing is seemingly though I can change the background color of a
columnview  in the IDE, only the outline becomes coloured when the program
runs.

Regards

Richard