[Gambas-devel] Splitter syntax apparentlly not working.

richard terry rterry at ...627...
Sun Dec 6 07:42:58 CET 2009

I decided to bite the bullet and convert my (huge) project to qt4 which would
also mean droping kde3 konqueror and using webkit which is why I've put it off
for so long.

I un-check the old qt settings, and re-checked with qt4 ones, and drawing
areas replaced the now out-of-date controls. - ok I can fix that.

But settings is behaving strangly with layouts eg the docs say and always
have:

VSplit.Layout (gb.qt)
Syntax
PROPERTY Layout AS String
Returns or sets the description of the splitter layout.
This property is a comma-separated list of the relative sizes of the children.

But  Vsplit_whatever.layout = "100,200" for example dosn't work and complains
that it wants an integer, as per the sample in the picture below.

Any ideas?
Regards

richard