[Gambas-devel] Bug in gb.qt4 (Fullscreen mode)

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...7...
Sat Aug 1 23:43:49 CEST 2009

I use Plastique.

 Regards

--
David

----- Original Message ----
From: Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2009 3:32:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Gambas-devel] Bug in gb.qt4 (Fullscreen mode)

> Hi, there is a bug in the gb.qt4 when the form is opened in FullScreen =
> TRUE mode, the window does not got the focus.
>

> In the attached example you will get a message when pressing any key. And
> as you will see, the message does not appear.
>

> Mandriva 2009.1, 32 Bits, QT
>
>  Regards
>
> --
> David

Which window manager do you use?

With KDE4, when running a QT4 Gambas project from the IDE that has a startup
form, the new window does not show: it stays in the task bar, blinking. Even
if focus stealing prevention is set to 'none' in the control center.

I don't know why ; when using gb.qt, the windows was activated correctly.

--
Benoît